Friday, September 26, 2014

Challenge with a twist...


Hi,

Happy Friday everyone.

I am most wiggly and excitable today, as it is my birthday on Sunday and tonight I am heading to my fave bar (Vamos!) to drink margaritas with Hubby and friends.

I came across the 613 Avenue Create blog earlier this week and loved their challenge this week -


It's basically anything goes, but with the added benefit of 'creating your own challenge' by adding an item from each column of the chart above.

I went with - patterned paper (tag), sentiment (thank you sentiment stamped), embossing (black circle embossed), flowers (black epoxy flower), ribbon (pink swirly ribbon at top of tag).

I love this card - super easy, looks really classy and used fun parts of my stash. I am really happy with the unusual (for me) stamping of the sentiment. I am going to make a few more, so they are a pretty set to give to someone.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cx

UPDATED: I GOT AN HONORABLE MENTION FOR THIS CARD - YAY!



4 comments:

  1. Oh this is a fab design Claire! I love the tag with the script background… and the pretty embellies are perfect too… and Love the sentiment!
    Ooh not long until your Birthday… enjoy those Margaritas tonight!! Mmm… they sound lovely... have one for me! ;-))
    Hope you had a good evening!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Claire! Enjoy those Margaritas & have a brilliant birthday weekend! Hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, the combination is super fresh and makes the pink and black not feel very girly. Love the tag and the text and layered circles. It's a win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. Thank you for joining 613 Ave Create challenge this week. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx