Monday, September 8, 2014

New Home..


Hi!

It seems in my world, quite a few people have moved house lately.

I decided to use my September SSS card kit to make one of the cards (main photo) - I added the phone stamp. I water coloured the background to give the 'wall' more standout. The new home text is super tiny, but I like it.

The next card was inspired by the stamp kit, but I used the Silhouette to cut fun 'home goods' shapes. I wish that I had gone darker with the top shelf objects. The sofa I printed out and then stamped the chevron 'wallpaper'.

New Home - Using the Sihouette
My final card is SO much fun, it actually uses a SSS stamp and die set that I recently bought - 
Best Fishes sets by SSS
I bought this set simply because it made me smile. I used American Crafts paper as the 'watery' background, the sentiment is American Crafts alpha adhesive stickers, the bowl was cut from grey Canford card and I coloured the fishes with Promarkers.

New Home - SSS Set
Such fun makes. I hope that the recipients like them too.

Cx



2 comments:

  1. Great new home cards Claire, love the fishes and the cards with the shelves..inspired! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny those fish make me laugh! I am really loving the shelving - I would be intimidated by those little stamps but you nailed it.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx