Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Anniversary Hubby!



Yes it's Halloween, but it's also my 3rd Wedding Anniversary today.

We are off to Amsterdam for a few days to kick-back and celebrate 3 years of marriage.

Today's photo is of the Anniversary card I made Hubby.

Once I'd seen JT's Halloween cards, I knew I had to borrow the punch I brought her back from NYC.

Despite the fact that we celebrate our Anniversary on Halloween, I'm not mad into making Hubby's cards have Halloween features, but I thought I'd try it this year and I am pretty pleased with the results.

I used Papermania textured cardstock for the pumpkin's, I used plain black card and embossed it using a creative concepts brick wall embossing folder, to macho it up a bit! Last of all I printed a sentiment and added a grey striped Savile Row Candi.

I hope Hubby likes it.

No more posts until next Monday now.

Have a good week.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of the punch and the embossing folder! You make that pumpkin look sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I did! :) Totally pleased with how this badboy came out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx