Monday, October 12, 2020

Playing with Picket Fence..

 


Hey,

Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a great weekend? I got some quality desk time in, so I am pretty happy about that.

Today I am showing you a couple of cards I made a while ago. I really like the Picket Fence Studios 'beautiful girl' set of stamps. I was lucky enough to get a bunch of them on sale - with their dies - whoop!

The main card uses the 'Dany Girl' stamp and I chose this one because my Aunt really likes Dragon's and I thought she would love this! The background is one of my many 'ready to go' ones and was created with Dina Wakley gloss sprays through one of her stencils. Finished off with a Taylored Expression simple sentiment strip.

I bought 'Kendyll Girl' (below) because during a craftgang playdate last year Lisette's card for us used her and I have wanted her ever since. I thought she worked with the amazing cover plate die - I have no idea who it is by, I bought a second-hand grab bag and it was in there! Again finished off with a TE sentiment strip and I added some bling to the cover plate.

Both pretty simple, but fun cards.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Ah these cards are both super, I love the bright coloured backgrounds you have gone for. Hope all is well with you, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx