Monday, October 19, 2020

Christmas Cards 2020: Wooden Tag Cards...



Hey,

Happy Monday!

I finished my Christmas cards weeks ago, so I really need to be sharing them here!

After Christmas 2019, Hubby and I went to London to spend 10 days with our families. One of the things I got to do, was to go post-Christmas sale shopping with my Momma.

Sainsbury's is a supermarket in the UK and near my parents, there is a giant Target/Walmart style version of it (sells, clothes, books, etc as well as food).

I bought x2 boxes of 20 wooden tags for 25p (approx 50cents!), I thought they would make great Christmas cards and they really did, it turned out to be a HUGE win for me :)

I also bought a bunch of amazingly cheap papers from a local store near my parents. I used these, glitter papers, stitched circle dies and a deckle edge die to create my cards.

1st card from the tags, the Christmas papers, and the Christmas tree tags

The main photo shows the cards using the first box of tags, which were all Christmas trees. The card below shows the cards made with the second box, which had trees, baubles, snowflakes and Reindeer/Moose. 


It was the easiest Christmas card batch make I have ever done. 40 cards made SO quickly, the hardest part was adding the super-strong red tape to the back of the tags and then peeling that off 40 times. 

But the rest of it was all very easy, I cut all the backgrounds and glitter circles at once. Then I stamped everything and then I affixed everything to the card blank, adding the wooden tags last.

I have asked my Momma to keep an eye out for the sale bargains again this year for me.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. These are darling! What a wonderful find and you put them to great use on your cards. Love them!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx