Friday, October 16, 2020

Books, Coffee and a Birthday Headband...

 


Hey,

Happy Friday!

It's been a bit less brutal at work this week, which is great and means the weekend will be way more fun.

The card I made today uses one of my fave Waffle Flower sets 'Books and Coffee', I fell in love with the Bear and the Birdie holding a teacup the first time I saw it!

This time I did a fun thing and added the 'headband' from the Flora & Fauna 'Love Bug Dress Up' set (another fave and retired). It's the kind of silly thing I would wear on my birthday (yes, I am 47 going on 4..)

I kept the whole card very simple, as I wanted to add a Lawn Fawn, scalloped, and stitched frame, so I didn't want the actual imagery to be too fussy.

I popped the frame up using foam tape and mounted the whole thing onto a 4bar kraft card base - yes he is pretty small only 3.5x4inches.

Have a great weekend, hope you are doing fun things.

Cx


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx