Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Halloween exhibits..

 


Hey,

So I made a bunch of Halloween cards this year, but foolishly I did not take photos of them before they went out in the mail (ugh).

BUT fortunately, I had to make an additional one and I remembered to take a photo of that one!

I had made most of my cards by the time I got this fun stamp set from Michaels, I think it is Tim Holtz for Michaels. I love all the funny little 'exhibits' and had this idea that they would make a fun 'horror wall' style card.

The background is Taylored Expressions 'Shiplap Background' stamp and I stamped all the little exhibit stamps over it and coloured them in.

I stamped the sentiment in orange ink for a bit of standout and to add a bit more spook.

I am very happy with the outcome and I think my friend will like it too.

Cx


1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx