Monday, October 5, 2020

Faces...

 


Hey, 

Happy Monday!

Well semi-happy for me, as it is my first day back at work after a week off!

I am a big fan of Carabelle stamps and last year I discovered Kate Crane!! I love her work and she just happens to make a range of stamps for Carabelle.

I loved these x4 mini face stamps that were released earlier this year, so I splurged and bought them.
Totally worth it as they were a lot of fun to play with.

I made x2 very similar cards. I stamped, watercoloured and fussy cut x2 of the faces from the set. I wanted to use these alcohol ink panels I had in my stash. To make the faces pop off of the background I added glittery gold paper elements behind them. The Taylored Expression sentiment strips worked really well with these cards too.


I love it when I get to use one or two of the HUNDREDS of backgrounds I have. When I am a bit stuck for inspiration or tired, but want to play, I make backgrounds.. I have SO many of them.

Do you have a default 'craft' thing that you do to help you get inspired?

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx