Friday, February 15, 2019

Happy Birthday Man..


Hey,

Happy Friday.

Bit belated, but I wanted to wait until JT had a chance to open her card.

It was so good to spend some QT with her last week unexpectedly, as she came to NYC to visit the office.

I love this stamp by Unity Stamp Co.

The sentiment and the sassy lady reminded me of JT, especially when she is in fierce boss lady mode.

And sometimes I think people forget how hard her job is, because she has such a sunny, happy personality and rarely lets things get to her.

I thought she would appreciate it and the awesome stencil that I used, because a passion for crafting is one of many things we share.

I love to gush about my friendship with JT, she is so special and I am so lucky to have found her and we are SO similar it's like having an identical twin born 11 years later..

Every year my post is titled the same thing, so check out last year's post about my awesome sister friend, because I think I said everything I think and feel about her perfectly then.

Happy Belated Birthday Man.

Cx

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx