Saturday, December 15, 2018

Sketch Saturday.. #544...The Paper Shelter...


Hey,

Happy Saturday to you and welcome to the latest sketch for the Sketch Saturday challenge.

Our sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter and they are offering 3 digis from their store.

Here's the sketch the last one by me this year!!


I loved the Naughty or Nice image and for the first time ever I used the coloured digi - it is so beautiful coloured that I really didn't think I would do it justice if I coloured it!

I printed the digi and fussy cut it out. I created my background using a piece of red card and strips of glittery washi tape. I stamped the sentiment which I have had for years and I chose it because of the name of the stamp.

I used the same glittery washi tape to create the banner over the image, but I reinforced it by putting it onto a strip of white card.

I can't wait to see what you do with the sketch, but first check out what the rest of the DT have made over at Sketch Saturday.

This is the last Sketch Saturday for 2018 it's been a fun year, hope to see you in 2019, we'll be back on 5th January.

This challenge ends on Friday 21st 7pm GMT / 2pm EST

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx