Sunday, December 2, 2018

Christmas Card 2018: Non-Trad Tag Christmas..


Hey,

So this year (like most) I made a metric ton of Christmas cards between Aug 1st and November 1st. However this year I haven't really posted them here.

Not sure why, but this week, I'm gonna show you a few of them.

Starting with today's beauty. I went to the Works and Poundland with JT when I was in London in October and I saw these beautiful tags and thought they would make nice Christmas card embellishments.

I created a background using digital stamps by Alexia Claire (LOVE their digi stamps), printed it out, coloured it and die-cut it with one of my fave dies ever..which shortly after I made this card fell down the gap between my desk and the expedit - UGH. Essentially that is more hassle than it's worth, so it will now live there until I move (not happening anytime soon).

I added sparkly gold thread to the sentiment tag and I used a blue gem to cover the 'tag hole' on the Reindeer - clever right?!

I love the end result, totally non-traditional Christmas and feels very modern.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx