Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Happy Birthday Daddy!!


Hey,

Today is my Dad's birthday!

I am lucky enough for the 2nd year in a row to be here to celebrate with him.

We kick started the celebrations by going to a Football match on Sunday, meaning we got to spend some QT together.

I've written SO many posts about my Dad, so I'm keeping it to a minimum here. I love my Dad, he is awesome, funny and kind. Because of him I am a huge NFL fan and this season, we have done weekly pick ems' (including my Husband) and the trash talking has been hilarious!!

My Dad is one of the best at keeping in touch with me and I love him even more for that.

Tonight we are off to his fave curry house with a few surprise guests..

I am very pleased with his card this year, I used my latest fave star stencil and x2 distress oxide inks, I then stamped the sentiment over the top using Navy Blue Versamark ink.

The sentiment was made up of x3 stamp sets, the 'Daddy' was made up from Tim Holtz alpha foam stamps. The 'Happy Birthday' is by Concord & 9th and the 'You're a star' is by Lawn Fawn.

Happy Birthday Daddy, you crazy awesome dude.

Cx



1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx