Saturday, December 1, 2018

Sketch Saturday #542... Star Stampz...


Hey,

Happy Saturday to you and greetings from London!

Welcome to the latest sketch for the Sketch Saturday challenge.

Our sponsor this week is Star Stampz and they are offering a prize of 3 digis from their store.

Here's the sketch...

I actually had a choice of several digis for this card, but I loved Christmas Tangle when JT used it early this year and so I wanted a play too!

I printed the image onto a white panel and coloured it with Promarkers, then I added a red scrap to create the border. The joy sentiment is a Tim Holtz die that I have never used, so was pretty glad it finally (3+ years later) got an outing. I added a blingy gold star to finish it off.

I can't wait to see what you do with the sketch, but first check out what the rest of the DT have made over at Sketch Saturday.

Challenge ends December 7th, 7pm GMT / 2pm EST


Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx