Saturday, December 1, 2018

Catch The Bug: Awkward Holiday Chaos begins..


Hey,

Happy Saturday to you - as this post goes live, I will be landing in London.

It's the first day of the Catch The Bug awkward holiday chaos challenge -


Today we are starting with a fun challenge to kick-start the week of Chaos -

I decided to make a special pop-up card for a friend, I am only showing you the inside, as the front is very personal :)

It was super hard to photograph my card, but I think you get the idea!

I used one of my all time fave Bugaboo images - Winter Bird Snow Globe, I've had it awhile and it comes out to play every Christmas.

First I printed, coloured and fussy cut the image. I then stamped the snowflakes on the 'backdrop' of the pop-up card and on the left corner..to cover an oops. I used MFT pop-up dies - love these, they make creating pop-up card a breeze.

The sentiment comes with the image and I think it works really well here, as this is a super personal card for a friend.

Upload your makes at the Catch The Bug blog and check out the rest of the DT makes and be sure to join us all week for fun challenges and prizes.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Claire. I love that image and will have to add it to my collection. Your cards looks so nice.
    Hugs, Bugaboo DT Teamie,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. It's wonderful that you made it a special pop up card. Hope you have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx