Wednesday, September 24, 2014

WOYWW #277...In progress...


Hey!

Happy WOYWW.

Short post this week, but first for you novice WOYWWers an explanation - it is that time of the week for joining our wonderful leader Julia over at her blog Stamping Ground for the weekly desk nose.

I was chilling out at home after a nonsense day yesterday and I had this genius idea (we'll see..) so leapt up, rushed to my desk and so what you see sprung from that moment!!

The pretty Pink Petticoat pumpkin paper is out because I made a wedding card (31st Oct) with it. The paper is covering a WIP DT make. My correct glasses are on my desk, a random bottle of nail polish and some gorgeous Papermania pinwheels.

Here's the wedding card. I have the stamp, because Oct 31st happens to be my wedding anniversary :)

Pink Pumpkin Wedding Card for a Colleague..
I'm a little in love with this card - the Stamping Bella stamp is a firm fave. The pumpkin paper looks so yummy!!

I will be having a nose later on.

Cx


13 comments:

  1. OMG what a fab wedding card!!! Love it Claire! Again no WOYWW for me this week :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute wedding card. Perfect for a Oct 31st wedding #3

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely wedding card. Well done.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #18

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering why the wedding card was stamped like that ... and then saw the date. Thanks for sharing. Hope you are having a great day and have a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #69 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg that card is amazing! Love the paper and stamp. So good for another anniversary...?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning card! I love it!
    Thank you for letting me peep over your shoulder.
    Lisca#45

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us.
    Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 36

    ReplyDelete
  8. Labeling the photo is fun, and indeed 'easy' for the viewer... love how you did that! The wedding card is gorgeous, such a cute and lovely stamp/image that is! Thanks for stopping by my desk yesterday... Hope your day is sunny, colourful and inspiring! Hug from Holland, Marit #47

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a brill card - great fun! Hugs, Chris # 14

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a non-conventional wedding card. I LOVE it! never saw pink pumpkins before. Hmmm. Wouldn't happen to have a couple of pumpkin images from your scraps to share, would you? Creative Blessings! Kelly #66

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love the card! The pumpkin paper is GREAT!!! Where did you get it? I imagine the couple will love this very special wedding card.

    Thanks for visiting me earlier. I can't believe it's Sunday already.
    Happy WOYWW,
    Peace,
    kay (31)

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning card! The only time I use nail polish is for something crafty, so I didn't think anything of your pretty bottle on your desk lol. I love those "I gotta try this now ideas!". Thanks for visiting my blog earlier in the week! Touch wood, my hand is not gone awol again. #6

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx