Thursday, September 25, 2014

Moving Along With The Times..321 Recipe..


Hi,

It's time for Team B over at Moving Along With The Times.

This week our hostess is my amazing Craft Buddy Jessie (aka JT) she has chosen the theme of

321 Recipe - 1 image, 2 papers, 3 colours

I love a card recipe and had fun making my card for this challenge.

I used an image from A Day For Daisies and printed her with a butterfly background by MaybeMej, the 2 papers are a green/white scrap by American Crafts and some yellow scraps by Canford, the sentiment was punched from a sheet I made. The 3 colours I chose are Yellow, Green and White.

I really love the stamp, so elegant. I think the muted tones work really well here.

Join in the fun and check out the different takes on the recipe by Team B over at MAWTT.

Cx

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is brilliant, I love the colours you went for they are ace.Didn't Jessie do well with her theme, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - great colour choice and beautiful image.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is beautiful Claire!! such a fab image and I love the gorgeous papers and fab layout! :-)
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So.freaking.pretty. Love her, love the colours (especially that muted green - is it from the seasonal ProMarker pack last year?) The butterflies behind the image are genius. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great spot, it is from the Promarker seasonal pack..aaah Thanksgiving. Cx

      Delete
  5. This is beautiful Claire! I love that image and your coloring is gorgeous, fabulous papers too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation hun, just love the image & the colours you have chosen!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx