Sunday, September 14, 2014

CDT: Thanks...

Hi,

Hope you are having a good weekend so far.

We had a fun time with our friends yesterday and my return to the gym was successful - the ability to heal is astonishing sometimes.

I decided to enter Color Throwdown #309 this week - as I had seen JT's entry and was inspired.


I really wanted to use some scraps and an already cut item on this card. After some digging through my stash I came up with all the right colour scraps and a die-cut sentiment by BirdCards (wonderful free cut files here, you can donate if you want - I did as I would have paid for them anyway). I stamped a friend to make the card more personal (friend stamp by WPlus9). Final touch was a little bit of bling.

I had 3 tries at making what was in my head, so I am quite pleased that I finally managed to nail it!

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Green polka dots always make me happy! Such a fun card and a great use of the throwdown colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great die! That is a really great layout. Love those colors x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love polka dots!! Fun card and so glad you joined us this week at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx