Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Retro Rubber Challenge #151 Colour Challenge..


Hey,

Welcome to another fun Retro Rubber challenge.

We have a fun colour challenge for you this time.



I love this colour way, it's a fave of mine.

I dug out the Waffle Flower 'Monochrome' set that I got from Jenn Shurkus in 2016 and FINALLY got dies for it last year LOL. I am very patient.

The hearts are from an underused set 'Heart to Heart' by The Stamp Market - I have had this since 2019, I love it, I just need to use it more!

I added a strip of grey paper to work as 'grass' for my Sheep.

I love this card, it made a great addition to my personal Valentine card pile.

Show us your interpretation of the colours and pop over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things the DT have made.

Challenge ends February 12.

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx

5 comments:

  1. Too punny! The heart border just sets off those fun images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Just perfect: adorable sheep, a lovely pop of romantic red, lots of clean space and a pun. What could be better?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!! so cute and so romantic, and I totally love the sentiment, perfect for this challenge.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE this fun little card! It's the perfect valentine without being overly mushy! All those tiny red hearts with the black and white sheep is just the cutest design! What a fantastic take on this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx