Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Beep Beep!!

 


Hey,

So my Godson passed his driving test last year!

I wanted to send him a little card.

For some reason the phrase 'beep beep' makes me double over with laughter - I have no idea why!

I kept the card super simple and used the awesome Flora & Fauna 'Driving to the Holidays' set paired with a Mama Elephant 'Occasional Labels' stamp.

I thought it would be fun to stamp the car in red, as it reminded me of one I used to tool around in with my friend (who his mother knows) when I was younger!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx