Wednesday, February 3, 2021

First MOC Completed...



Hey,

So as you know I started digital scrapbooking back in March 2020.

I have honed my skills using challenges, just like I have done for years with my cardmaking. Challenges literally do what they say - challenge you. You have to think about how to interpret the theme, hopefully using what you have (although I do love a bit of spendy spendy!). 

One of the sites I love is The Lilypad, the community there is so warm and encouraging and they are all so talented and have taught me a TON.

Every January they run MOC - Month of Challenges, yep a challenge a day. I was a bit worried, could I fit it in? Did I have the skills? 

It was so much fun and I am so proud of myself for not getting behind and finishing the challenge on time. I learned a lot of new things and I am eager to try them out on my future layouts.

Here are my two fave layouts from all 31 - to be honest I actually love them all.

The theme for this layout was Clean and Simple. What could be easier to scrap than my beautiful boy Clint Catwood napping on his Poppa!


Here we were asked to create a large title, perfect for the silly photo of me eating noodles!! I love noodles!

This is a layout that I was super nervous about, we had to tilt our layout 15degrees. I've never been a fan of tilting my pages and so I was a bit worried, but it's GORGEOUS!!

I realised that sometimes stepping outside of your comfort zone can deliver wonderful things, if you are open enough to open your arms to them.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx