Friday, February 5, 2021

Happy Travels...

 


Hey,

Happy Friday!

At work we are doing weekly fun crafty things, each week we can do a photography challenge and/or a craft challenge.

This week the craft challenge theme was Travel.

I thought it was a great opportunity to use a piece of NBUS from 2020 - Happy Travels by Clearly Besotted.

I stamped all the iconic buildings/statue's in different brightly coloured inks, which was a lot of fun and I used a variety of my inks, Colorbox, Tsukineko, Altenew and Concord & 9th. I tend to use blocks for this kind of stamping, I love using acrylic blocks for certain things, I have a big collection of them and I am very particular about how clean I keep them. I added the little sentiments from the set in black for stand-out.

I had a bit of a smudge with the orange Eiffel Tower, so I die-cut one and popped it up, it actually added a bit of fun interest.

Hope you have a great weekend, I will be at my desk tomorrow and watching my Buccs in the Superbowl on Sunday - GO BUCCS!!!

Cx




No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx