Thursday, January 28, 2021

Happy 70th Birthday....

 


Hey, 

Well, it has only taken me nearly 2 months to finally post this card!!

My Dad turned 70 at the start of December. It was pretty sad for me, as I am an only child and I had planned on popping home to surprise him, but Covid put an end to that.

Instead, I made him this super fun interactive card, sent him cake and a ton of gifts. I stayed up late to call him at 9am GMT, which was a big surprise and made him super happy.

Here is the inside of my card - 


This die is the Gatefold Reveal die by Taylored Expressions and it is one of my all-time faves. Super easy to use.

For this card, I used a piece of birthday paper that I cut to size and I used a stencil for the inside. I love Thickers stickers and these ones feel very male. The sentiment outside is by Studio Calico and the one inside is by Scrapbook.com

I am so pleased that it arrived on time and that my Dad loved it. It's always worth the effort when you hear that the card was well received.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx