Thursday, February 11, 2021

May The Forest Be With You...

Hey,

I have mentioned that at work we are doing these little organised fun projects.

The theme for this one was 'nature'.

And as we are all a bunch of geeky nerds, I thought the sentiment would resonate with them!

I got the MFT set 'Forest Friends' as part of the bumper haul I bought off a fellow digital scrapper!

I used a seriously old Hero Arts tree background stamp to create the background, I heat embossed it and then watercoloured over it, to create the resist. 

I was planning on colouring the Deer, but when I stamped him in brown ink, he looked so cute, I decided to leave him as he was.

I added some vellum leaves and voila! nature card.

Cx

 

1 comment:

  1. Ah this is adorable, what a sweet make, hope alls well, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx