Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Cloud Bear..



Hey,

I am a bit obsessed with the MFT cloud edger stencils.. now I understand how to use them!

I created the background strip shown on my card using the standard size cloud edger and 3 colours of distress oxide. There is a mini cloud edger, that I am also over using right now!

I actually created a 4x6 background and cut it into 3 strips to create 3 of these bear cards.

I thought the bear worked beautifully and the whole thing makes me really happy. The bear is also by MFT from their 'Beary Special Birthday' set.

I love simple clean cards like this, especially when they are so easy that you can create lots and lots of them at the same time.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx