Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Christmas Cards 2020: Concord & 9th Wreath...

 


Hey,

As we are only a couple of days away from Christmas, I thought I'd share a few more of my cards for 2020.

I love Concord & 9th turnabout stamp. I thought it would be fun to use their wreath turnabout with their new-ish inks.

For the left card I used - Cranberry, Sprout, Parsley, and Clover. The right card uses - Mushroom, Eggplant, Dove, and Wheat.

The sentiment die is by Hero Arts and the strips are by The Ton.

I love how elegant and pretty they are, and the inks worked so well. The non-traditional colours look lovely and Mushroom is my fave.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Those are just stunning Claire. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx