Thursday, December 10, 2020

Rainbow, Unicorn, Sprinkles...

 


Hey,

Can you go ever go wrong with a card that has rainbows, a unicorn and a sweet sentiment?

I don't think so!!

I love this card and it went to my Goddaughter for her birthday.

I love the Rainbow stamp and stencil by Taylored Expressions and it plays so nicely with the Unicorn and sentiment from Ellen Hutson, I am a HUGE fan of Julie Ebersole critters.

I blended distress oxides through the stencil and stamped over it using x2 of the provided fancy rainbow arch stamps.

The Unicorn is an old fave and I think I could colour him blindfolded!!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx