Saturday, December 12, 2020

MFT Stencils..

 


Hey,

Happy Saturday!

I hope you have fun (and safe) weekend plans. I will be at my desk, working out and watching NFL with Hubby.

I love stencils and currently I have a bit of an obsession with ones by MFT. They had a few sales and a couple of amazing ones had to be mine!

The main photo and the one below use the 'Show Me Your Stripes' stencil. For both cards, I used 4 different colours of distress oxides and blended each stripe using 1 colour. As I am not massively careful when doing this, they kind of blend into each other, which I really like.


They make really impactful backgrounds that I can stamp large sentiments over and adding Tayored Expressions simple strips sentiments is always a winning formula.

The next two cards use the 'rectangle trio' stencil. I am a big fan of straight, clean lines, so this stencil was a must-have, and as you can see it is super versatile. I rotated it for two very different looks.


The card below I blended 3 different distress oxides to create a mini ombre effect (inks used from right to left broken china, peacock feathers and mermaid lagoon) 


I love all of these cards, and I hope it's given you some ideas about how to use stencils in different ways.

Have a great weekend.

Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx