Monday, December 21, 2020

Blended Alien Stars...



Hey,

Happy Monday!

In our house we are all about recycling and as minimal waste as we can manage.

So when I was making cards for charity, I had the offcut stars from when I used this die. They sparked an idea, because I also had some spare Aliens from a earlier batch of cards.

I blended them with 2 shades of distress oxide and spritzed them with water to get a bit more of a space feel and voila! fancy blended stars.


Because the stars were so fun, I kept the card super simple and just added an Alien and a sentiment - both of which are by Lawn Fawn from the 'Beam me up' set, which has certainly earned its keep this year!

Gotta love an easy bulk make, especially one that uses offcuts.

Cx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx