Thursday, November 19, 2020

50 and F*cking Fabulous..

Hey,

Potty mouth alert.

As I always say, this is my blog and I have a potty mouth, so you might need to go elsewhere if you are unhappy with today's content :)

One of my fave work colleagues recently turned 50 and she is a very outgoing person. So her scaled back 2020 style plans for her birthday can't have been easy for her, but she did not make a fuss about it.

I wanted to make a card that celebrates her! And as she is always eye-rolling at my potty mouth I came up with the perfect sentiment for her.

A couple of my friends sent me slimline dies for my birthday.  I had no wish really to get into the slimline thing, but if I get gifted them, might as well give it a whirl right? This particular set came with no packaging! So I have no idea who they are by. I love stars and this die is just amazing.

I had some neon paper from another project and thought it would work well here as the 'base' of my card.

I lightly traced the star 'holes' onto the pink base, so I would know where to stamp and where to position the finished top panel. I added acetate behind the stars, so I could turn the card into a shaker.

I used foam stickers for the '50' and stamped the rest of the sentiment, with the final part being a fabulous die-cut by Honey Bee Stamps.

It's such a fun and cheeky card. And my colleague (and friend) loved it and told me she will keep it always, how sweet is that!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx