Monday, April 6, 2020

Squares and Cupcakes..


Hey,

Happy Monday!

Hope you had a nice weekend and are continuing to social distance.

I bought a great set by Mama Elephant during the Black Friday sale 'Cupcake Wishes' - I love that all the bits of the cupcake come individually, so you can build the cupcakes any way you like.

I was also super excited that it came with number candles - how awesome is that!

I made x3 cards - using the amazing Taylored Expressions masking template. I bought the square one and it comes with x2 templates - one with x4 squares and one with x3 squares. They make masking and blending super easy. I love the ombre blending I was able to do on x2 of the cards.

One of the cards was for my friend's daughter who turned 2. Here is a close-up - 


How cute is this! And look at all that sparkle! The background sparkle is from a shimmer spray and the sparkle on the cupcake is from the Sakura Starburst gel pens.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx