Monday, April 27, 2020

Did Somebody say Cake?..


Hey,

Happy Monday.

I hope you had a good weekend? I spent mine having a Zoom call with the craftgang, doing more of the Spring Card Camp over at Online Card Classes and doing a ton of digital scrapping. Busy! I also managed to watch a few films with Hubby and Clint.

I made today's cheery card a few weeks ago, partly because I wanted to play with the great 'Swell' background stamp by Avery Elle that I got from a AE grab bag last year.

I thought it would pair well with the shark from their 'Sea-prise' set.

I stamped the background and cut a circle out of the centre, so I could house the shark. I went backwards and forwards on what background should go in the centre. ugh. Eventually I settled on the scrap of Lawn Fawn spotty paper.

Because my whole life is about cake during this lockdown, I thought my shark would be popping up looking for a piece of cake!

It all came together really well and I believe the recipient loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx