Friday, April 3, 2020

CAS Colors & Sketches: Floral border..


Hey,

Happy Friday!

So I had a fun 8 days playing along with challenges.

I got a couple of honorable mentions (CASology and CAS(E) this sketch), so that was pretty cool.

I love the current CAS Colors & Sketches challenge -


I love the Botanical Borders set by The Ink Blot Shop. I thought one of the borders would work really well here if I rotated the sketch. I used Copics to match the colours and I think it came out pretty well.

Have a great weekend. I will be playing at my desk.

Cx


1 comment:

  1. Those perky little flowers are a fun way to say "hello"! Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S! :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx