Wednesday, April 22, 2020

You're Pawsome..


Hey,

Hope you are all well?

One of the things about being home permanently is that can do more crafting.. it is starting to look a bit like Hallmark in my house though!

It also means that I have been putting the NBUS and shiny stuff aside for the most part and digging through my stash using older things.

My bestie Lemon, loves dogs and tolerates my cats LOL. So I thought this great 'Best Friends' set by Studio Katia would be perfect to send her a thank you for some stuff.

I love the heap of dogs and cats and it's a lot of fun to colour, for this version I watercoloured using distress inks.

As it's obviously quite busy, I kept it simple with a die-cut thanks with an additional sentiment from the set.

She loved it and I got to play with something that had been a bit neglected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx