Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Retro Rubber Challenge #133... Anything Goes..


Hey,

Welcome to another fun Retro Rubber challenge.

Hope you are all staying safe and well at home!

This time we have my fave -

Always great to be able to play with some forgotten about goodies in any way you like!

I decided to use a great set by Simon Says Stamp 'Sea You Soon' I think it came as part of a cardkit?! I've had it since 2017 and it has barely been used.

I created a background using the x2 bikini stamps that came in the set and coloured them with Copics. Then I heat embossed the sentiment onto some vellum and adhered that to the pale blue panel. I love this sentiment. It sums me up perfectly..I have waaay too many bikinis.

Super simple make from me!

What are you going to dig out of the archives and make? Don't forget to pop over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things the DT have made.

Challenge ends May 1st.

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike 😁 https://misplacedmojo.com/2020/04/13/janes-doodles-challenge-7-rainbow/ I think we're both a little eager for summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun summery card! Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a great style, Claire. I love the bright, summery feel of this card and the touch of humour. I like how your brain works!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx