Monday, June 24, 2019

Lots of little birdies...


Hey,

Happy Monday!

I can't believe that it is nearly July!! This year is whipping by.

I have been a bit patchy with my posts recently.. SO much going on.

Today's card is a bit old and has been sitting waiting patiently to be posted..

I love this stamp set - it's by Scrapberry's and there is a whole set of them and someone sent them to me in the post?!

The birdies are all individual stamps and I stamped them all over to create a mini scene. The sentiment stamp is ancient and by Hero Arts.

I added little white dots to the scarf for a bit of extra detail.

I love a simple card like this and I think the sentiment means that the card could be used for a variety of occasions.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx