Wednesday, June 5, 2019

CASE: Sooo many candles...


Hey,

So I saw this great card in the gallery when I entered a challenge and I had to CASE it -


It's by Ishani (aka Quillish) and I thought the idea was so clever, that I had to CASE it.

I went on a hunt for a stamp set that had candles and a die - I settled on the Concord & 9th 'Eat Cake & Celebrate' set.

I stamped some of the candles onto the base of my white panel and I also stamped some onto a scrap piece of paper, so I could die-cut them and mount them with foam tape. It give the card such great dimension.

I added a cheeky sentiment from the 'Fun Birthday Sayings' set which is from Scrapbook.com's own range of stamps.

A little bit of bling finished the card off nicely. I KNOW I'll be making this card a lot!

Cx

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx