Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Background fishes..


Hey,

I realised recently that I have a lot of fish stamps and as I received a gift of lovely Dyan Reaveley ocean background stamps I thought it would be fun to play with them.

I stamped a mix of the background stamps onto white card and coloured them using copics, I added the sentiments and then die-cut them using a stitched rectangle die.

The fishes are by Avery Elle - from two different sets - That Bites and Sea-prise. I love Avery Elle stamp sets, they are always so fun.

I love how they came out and I have used them both already.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx