Friday, July 13, 2018

Pink Fresh Studio: July Watercolours..

Hey,

Happy Friday.

Today is a bittersweet day for me. It's the last class for the Craftgang at the Inkpad for a while, as Ava is moving to Florida. No doubt there will be a few tears (mainly from me, I cry at everything).

I am a big fan of Pink Fresh Studio stamps and I like to play along with their challenge from time to time.

This month it's watercolours -


I like to stretch my stamps and as soon as I saw the colours here I knew that the December Days stamp set by Pink Fresh Studio could work really well as a birthday card.

First I created the orange and yellow watercoloured background. I added splashes of orange, yellow, purple and pink to my background.

I die-cut it to size using a scalloped die, that I recently bought second-hand.

I stamped and die-cut the banner image from the set and watercoloured it. I added a fun sentiment by Unity Stamp Co.

Now that my banner was ready, I could stamp the leaves from the set onto my watercoloured background, I needed the banner, so I could position the leaves where I wanted them. I stamped them in purple ink.

I used foam tape to mount my banner in place and added green and red gems for the other colours and some interest. I also added green stickles to the flower centres.

I'm a little bit in love with this card, it's a bit off the wall, but it's also a great way to use Christmas stash for other things.

Have a great weekend.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx