Monday, July 30, 2018

New Home...

Hey,

Happy Monday to you!

I have had a fun 4 days squiring my Godson Ben around NYC. We fly back to London tonight.

Today's card, I made for a friend that recently bought a house, I had some stuff to send her too, so I thought a new home card would be fun.

It's a Silhouette cut file and super easy to use, all I had to do was resize it and add the spotty paper behind the cut-out house.

I always forget all the fun things I can do with my Silhouette, I actually long for more space, so it can be out and plugged in at all times.

My next post (Weds) will be live from London..

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx