Wednesday, July 18, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch: Girl Boss...


Hey,

So I have had this Girl Boss stamp set sitting on my desk forever..


And I haven't really known what to do with it..until I saw this week's CAS(E) This Sketch -


I thought some of the elements would work really well here and I feel vindicated as I LOVE my final card..

It was one of those super quick makes, I put the shoe, tote, sunnies onto stamp blocks and broke out my fave black ink for using with blocks (Stampin' Up's Basic Black) and stamped away.

I left a little space for the 'Girl Boss', which I decided worked best in purple.

Affix the white panel to the purple card blank and voila! finished card.

So happy with this and the fact that I finally used this stamp set. It also makes the perfect leaving card for my boss!

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Claire you concurred that Sketch like a boss! Thanks for playing, and for your kindness!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know just the perfect person for this card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx