Sunday, July 15, 2018

Animal Astronauts...


Hey,

Yes I am showing you more Le Petite Market makes..

I can't get enough of their awesome stamps right now.

One of the very first sets I bought was Animal Astronauts -


I retouched the stamps so that they would print out white, meaning I could add a background behind them.

I decided to use some ancient star digital papers from Pink Petticoat (now The Lovely Studio), adding to the space / astronaut feel.


I coloured both of them and then made super quick cards.

For the main photo I heat embossed a Clearly Besotted sentiment onto a coordinating red panel.

For the card below, I added the sentiment (by MFT) directly onto my printed background.


These stamps have reignited my love for digital stamps and papers and means I have had plenty of playtime at my desk with a whole bunch of these stamps and various papers from my digital stash.

It's fun to rediscover parts of my stash.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx