Friday, July 27, 2018

Ahoy Matey!..


Hey,

Happy Friday.

So I am not sure what Ben and I will be doing today (weather dependant) but yesterday was a lot of fun. We shopped until we dropped, but before that I have a friend who works at the Empire State Building and she got us passes, so we got to go to the observation deck - skip all the lines, it was awesome!

My card today was made last Sunday when I broke out the Silhouette Portrait to have a play. I wanted to make a fun birthday card for a friend's Son.

Recently Hubby blew away my craftroom computer and so I had to reinstall the Silhouette Design Studio, which meant I got to go through all the files I have bought over the last 5 years and I found this awesome 'Ahoy Matey!' card.

All I had to do was get the size right and add that shimmery blue panel (that I thought looked like sea).

I forget sometimes how much fun I can have with the Silhouette, I really have to remember to break it out more!

Have a great weekend, Ben, Hubby and I will be hanging out before Ben and I fly to London on Monday.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Dude, what a find! I can't believe a little bit of admin let you rediscover the joy of this Ahoy matey card. Bit of joy in the tedious task right? Agreed - that shimmery blue paper is perfectly nautical x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx