Thursday, November 10, 2016

Moving Along With The Times..Numbers or Letters...


Hey,

Welcome to another fun Moving Along With The Times Challenge..

This time our Hostess is Judith and she wants us to use die-cut letters or numbers.

I made my card in October when I was at JT's house having a playdate. So none of the items you see on my card are mine - love playing with someone else's stash.

I used a great woodgrain background stamp that JT has and I inked it up with 3 different distress ink blues and spritzed it with water before laying my paper on top.

I love doing this, you always get a great effect and its a total surprise!

I decided that a word banner would work well and rooted through JT's stash and came up with this awesome Die-versions Cheers banner. I die-cut it in a coordinating colour and secured it to the card using mini staples.

It felt a bit bare, so I added some punched stars and some blue bling.

It has already left my desk and is winging its way to a friend.

Show us your creations, but first hop on over to MAWTT and see what the rest of the DT have been making.

Challenge ends on November 23rd at 1pm GMT. You can enter 3 times.

Cx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, great card, simple, but effective !! Janice x http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fab Clare, great CAS card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hu Claire.
    what a brilliant design card.
    Love the wonderful way you have created the woodwork background.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved watching you make this card, the waterspritz on the different color was pretty genius. There were many cards involving stars that night...why?! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire,
    Sorry I am late commenting on your MAWTT card. Not sure how I missed it last time I visited? my memory is really bad at the moment! Wow! I love the woodgrain background that you've created here… it looks so cool with the graduated colours. The die cuts are perfect with it! :-)
    hope you are keeping well
    Love and hugs, Sue B xxx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx