Sunday, November 13, 2016

Weird Christmas..


Hey,

Hope you are having a fun weekend so far.

I had a hoot yesterday at class, it was so much fun, hanging with the girls. Lots of makes to be photographed and blogged about - later in the week.

Today I am showing you a card that I made using my favourite Unity Stamp Co. set.

It's called 'Carlee's Christmas' and I really only bought it because of the 'You're weird I like that' stamp!

I love the main image though and it makes a superb Christmas card for a special friend.

I coloured the image with Zig Clean Color brush pens and the die is by Spellbinders, I inked the edge to help it blend with the beautiful card blank (by American Crafts) a bit better.

The little bit of bling at the top is stunning in real life and was a birthday gift from a friend in New Zealand..love a long distance craft gift.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, sorry I've not visited for a while, but mum is unwell and so I've not been able to craft or blog very much.
    Just trying to catch up with my commenting a little bit…
    Wow… I do love this card… it's such a wonderful image and sentiment… and the gorgeous snowflake paper is just perfect with it.
    Hope you are keeping well and hope you had a good weekend!
    Love and Hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This totally makes me smile, I love it. I think it's a great sentiment, can totally see why you got it! x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx