Friday, November 25, 2016

Concord & 9th Flower Christmas...


Hey,

Happy Black Friday!!

Obvs. I am a total consumer and so will be shopping today, mainly online, but I might venture out, the City is always quiet over Thanksgiving weekend.

There are only 5 more days left of the current The Daily Marker Colouring Challenge (boo) and today I am showing you cards I made using my colouring from a week ago.

The stamp is a new-ish one by Concord & 9th..I was SO tempted to buy the entire November release, but resisted..

I bought this set and these dies. Restraint exercised.

I love this stamp, it's huge and amazing to colour.

I broke out distress inks and an aquabrush and I am so pleased with the shading, especially on the main card. The bigger green leaves were done with just one colour of ink - yay!

I also went to town with the Nuvo Crystal drops..they are pretty damn awesome.

Both of the cards are going to be Christmas cards, but the one below hasn't had the sentiment added yet.


Because the image is so full of colour, I kept the background mats plain.

Really beautiful cards that I am super pleased with, they will be going to special peeps.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Claire, dont spend toooooooo much, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love your coloring here, these are stunning. Excellent shading and depth. Inspired that you made it a Christmas card, that looks fab. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx