Friday, November 4, 2016

Good or Evil?


Hey,

Happy Friday.

I thought I'd show you a fun little make that I made for a friend.

When the craftgang got together Lisette gave us a load of spare stamped sentiments and the wooden mermaids, so I grabbed one of my fave mini square canvases (super handy for making random stuff) and painted it gold using a Dina Wakely paint that Cheiron gave me for my birthday.

I cut up the sentiment and attached it to the canvas using Glossy Accents, same with the Mermaid.

Super easy and hilarious. I have no doubt the friend who it is going to will love the sassy nature of it.

Have a great weekend, I am off to lunch with Lisette tomorrow and playing at my desk and watching non-stop NFL - YAY!!

Cx


1 comment:

  1. Too funny, I love this. Your little canvas projects are great, they make fab gifts. Really funny that it's a mermaid, I love this whole thing x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx