Friday, July 15, 2016

30 Days of Colouring...Day 6 Critters..


Hey,

Happy Friday.

I am off to Philly this afternoon, to join Ma at the family reunion and to see JT's parents :)

I thought it would be fun to show you another batch of cards I made using my colouring from The Daily Marker 30 Days of Colouring challenge.

Day 6 was fun, because I coloured all the critters from the Paper Smooches Chubby Chum Pals set and I made four fun and very different cards -

Crab is my main photo today..because I love Crabs, as does JT, we have a CrabbyMoose thing that is genuinely not funny to anyone but us! I decided that Mr Crab should have a bokeh background, it kind of feels like he is in water. The sentiment came from the same Paper Smooches set.

Moose is pretty simple, I used a Falling Flakes background stamp by Neat & Tangled, the sentiment from the same set as the Moose and added some googly eyes to him.


Chick came together because I saw the sentiment stamp (Stamping Bella) and I thought I'd use some creative licence and put him in a tree.. I liked the fact that the tree branch stamp I found (Freebie) had flowers, it adds a bit of interest to him. He is far up because I made an oopsie and had to turn the white panel around :)


Bear was tricky, I wasn't sure what would work with a Bear. So I stenciled the background (Crafters Workshop) to give me a forest type feel and then I went rooting through my sentiment stamps and saw the awesome 'Go Buck Wild' by Unity Stamp Co. I added the 'It's your birthday' sentiment (SSS) in part because I thought the bear needed to sit on something!


I had a lot of fun on Day 6 colouring and making these cards. It is so odd how the simple act of colouring four critters can spark my creativity..more of that please.

Have a great weekend.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. These cards are such fun! Loving the googly eyes. I'm a little behind on my colouring but hey, I'm going with the flow. Hope you had a great time at the reunion. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't mind me, just giggling to myself over these cards. LOVE the Oh Crab card. I mean, I'm emotional about how much I'm enjoying that guy. Googly eyes make these cards complete man x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx