Saturday, July 22, 2017

Same, same but different...


Hey,

Hubby and I had a lot of fun last night, celebrating his birthday at Ravel. We'll be going back there again.

Good friends of ours have twin Sons.

I thought it would be great to repurpose the Dino card for one of them and make another similar one to compliment it.

Like being twins?!

I created the background panel slightly differently, I used a stencil and a white distress paint resist, instead of a Gelli Plate.

I thought the 'same' element would be the layout and the balloons. I used a Your Next Stamp Monster instead of a Dinosaur for this card.

I love it when I can repurpose an early make and it was fun to semi-recreate the original card.

Cx


2 comments:

  1. Very fun to have a dinosaur/monster pair of cards, I think the boys will love it. I think they are a great set, and the backgrounds work so well in each instance. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how these are the same, but different and I'm sure the twins and their parents will love them too x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx