Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Retro Rubber #66 Wedding Bells...


Hey,

Happy 4th of July!

As this post is scheduled I can't tell you about the boat party last night, lets do that tomorrow..

Right now it is time for another fun Retro Rubber challenge.

This time we have a Wedding theme for you.


I like making wedding cards.

This time I chose an old favourite stamp set by Simon Says Stamp called 'Married' - I've had it since 2014.

I kept it very CAS. I went with a die-cut pink panel, to lift the cake. I stamped the sentiment onto the panel and stamped flowers from the set onto the die-cut cake.

I love the simplicity of it and resisted the urge to bling it up!!

Your turn to how us what your wedding makes, first pop over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things that the rest of the DT have made.

Challenge ends July 14th. Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx

8 comments:

  1. Claire, this card is indeed CAS, beautiful and fun. That sweet cake takes center stage without the need to bling it out, love the puny sentiment, made me smile.
    Fab card, teammie.
    Hugs,
    Maria.
    PS. we want to hear all about that boat party, little lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, it stands out without any need for bling x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image calls for a CAS style, the sentiment is so much fun! Glad you left it as is without going for the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like CAS wedding cards - the frou frou ones stress me out. I like how the coloured panel makes those sweet little flowers pop and the sentiment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that the pink you've chosen is lovely: strong and vibrant and not too sweet. I like how it picks up the colour of the flowers on the cake. Really fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfectly done CAS card, my friend! What a sweet stamp for a special occasion!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claire, I personally think the CAS cards are the hardest. But you have showcased these images beautifully. Love the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great CAS card! Loving the pink! Need boat party details!❤️

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx