Thursday, July 27, 2017

Leopard Heart..


Hey,

Hubby left for London yesterday and I took an extra day of today (no work until Tues for me..).

So after the gym last night, I tried to get back to my desk.

It actually felt really good to immerse myself in pretty things, just like working has focused my mind.

I needed to make a couple of Anniversary cards.

I made the one in the main photo for a particular couple who are a bit funky, I thought stamping a leopard print heart would be fun and a bit different.

It's a bit different, maybe a bit too pink? But not too smushy - right?!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. The leopard print adds an edgy look to this card and I think you picked the perfect shade of pink, not too barbie or surgical appliance pink!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx